At no other time in our history has community been more important as the University of Kansas continues to respond to the challenges of COVID-19. We see this moment as a generational opportunity to extend KU’s global reach and make a difference in the communities we serve.
How can you make the biggest difference for KU? The answer is clear: The Greater KU Fund. Contributions to this fund and to the Greater KU Medical Center Fund allow us to respond to our most pressing opportunities and address our highest needs for students, faculty and communities across Kansas and beyond.
Unrestricted gifts have the power to make a difference:
- $25 funds a new blood pressure cuff or patient blood test at the JayDoc Free Clinic
- $50 fuels basic research by supplying test tubes, slides and lab necessities
- $100 purchases hardware to help launch a small satellite or build a race car
- $200 offsets the fees to enter a national competition
- $500 fulfills an emergency funding request for living expenses
Join us in making the greatest difference for the Jayhawk community. Together we will continue reaching for the stars, no matter the difficulty.