GivingTuesday is a national movement that emphasizes the power of charitable giving to local communities. The KU community is united to build a greater University of Kansas. Join in this collective movement with a gift today!
How can you make the biggest difference for KU? The answer is clear: an unrestricted gift. Contributions to the Greater KU Fund and the KUMC Unrestricted Fund position the university to respond to the greatest needs and opportunities.
Unrestricted gifts of all sizes make a difference:
- $25 funds a new blood pressure cuff or patient blood test at the JayDoc Free Clinic
- $50 fuels basic research by supplying test tubes, slides and lab necessities
- $75 provides mental health therapy support for a student
- $100 purchases hardware to help launch a small satellite or build a race car
- $250 maintains recording and broadcasting materials for Audio-Reader listeners
- $500 fulfills an emergency funding request for student living expenses
Your gift today makes an immediate impact on the Jayhawk community. Gifts of all sizes combine to build a greater University of Kansas for generations to come.